PUBGOnline/Season 1/Europe/Split 1
From PUBG Esports Wiki
(Redirected from 2018 PUBGOnline Europe Season 1 Split 1)
|Infopage||Leaderboard||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6|
|PUBGOnline Season 1 EU Split 1|
|Event Tier:||Premier Event|
|Number of Teams:||40|
32 European teams are participating in the first split of PUBGOnline Season 1. The top 16 teams at the end of the season qualify for the Showdown Series in Split 2
- 40 Teams
- 16 Teams per Lobby1
- Randomized Lobbies
- 16 Teams per Lobby1
- The Top 16 teams will qualify for Showdown Series in Split 2.
- Teams 17-40 qualify for the Contender Series in Split 2
- 4 players per team
- Points awarded based on finishing position and kills
- Winner based on point score
- 1 Beginning with Week 2, the lobbies are 16 teams instead of 20. This added a 6th week to the Split in order to allow all teams to play 20 matches.
Points are awarded each week based on finishing position and kills as follows:
- Kills are worth 3 points each
$ 5,000 US Dollars are spread among the teams as seen below:
|Place||Prize (%)||Prize (USD)||Qualification||Team|
|1st||60%||$ 3,000||Split 2 Showdown Series||Team Liquid|
|2nd||30%||$ 1,500||Split 2 Showdown Series||FaZe Clan|
|3rd||10%||$ 500||Split 2 Showdown Series||Diamond Dogs|
|4th||-||-||Split 2 Showdown Series||HAVU Gaming|
|5th||-||-||Split 2 Showdown Series||Quickmath|
|6th||-||-||Split 2 Showdown Series||TINDERGULD|
|7th||-||-||Split 2 Showdown Series||Team Crimson|
|8th||-||-||Split 2 Showdown Series||Team Random|
|9th||-||-||Split 2 Showdown Series||Method|
|10th||-||-||Split 2 Showdown Series||Gentside Esports Club|
|11th||-||-||Split 2 Showdown Series||AVANGAR|
|12th||-||-||Split 2 Showdown Series||Alliance|
|13th||-||-||Split 2 Showdown Series||Team Vitality|
|14th||-||-||Split 2 Showdown Series||House of Nobles|
|15th||-||-||Split 2 Showdown Series||Great People Only|
|16th||-||-||Split 2 Showdown Series||Exalt Gaming|
|Show Additional Results|
- 1 MOBA Team is signed by MOONWOLF.
- 2 Vexed Gaming becomes o1ne. Neelz replaces reeceyyb.
- 3 Team Wilma retains Team Randoms spot in the league.
- 4 Team Random retains Team BLITzs spot in the league.
- 5 Room Factory becomes Making Plays.
- PUBGOnline 2018 Season 1 Announcement - youtube.com
- Stream - twitch.tv